Wine quiz: rack (always) your brains !!! (3)
And if we prepared (always) the next week-end, playing with a small wine quiz ? Careful, we broach (always) all the categories, from simple to more difficult, and mainly, it’s your turn to answer in the comments !!!
1) Since 2010, which name replaced the AOC Coteaux-du-Tricastin ?
2) How are called the tracks left by the wine on the side of the glass ?
3) From which AOC Les Amoureuses is a premier cru ?
4) Who said: “Who knows tasting, doesn’t drink wine anymore, but taste secrets” ?
5) What is the Cloudy Bay‘s grape, which is popularised worldwide the New Zeland wine ?
6) What the pressed wine ?
7) What is the meaning of the initial of some cognacs VSOP ?
8) Which Italian grape was finally revealed to be the American Zinfandel ?
9) What’s the name of the mettalic cage, which retains the cork of the champagne ?
10) In which country the Torrontès produces exceptional wines ?
11) Who is the author of the poem “The soul of the wine” ?
12) How is called the process of transformation of the sugar of the grape into alcohol ?
13) Which colour the old red wine will take ?
14) Where is located the AOC Seyssel ?
15) According to the tradition, who invented the champagne ?
16) From when dates the ranking of the Medoc crus in Bordeaux ?
17) When is the Beaujolais Nouveau annually come out ?
18) Which white grape is permitted in the AOC Côte-Rôtie ?
19) Which wine producer, dead in 2008, brought to the Napa Valley an international well known ?
20) Which country is associated to the Tarija‘s vineyard ?